How to Apply for our Master Programmes
How to Apply?
1. Go to this website: https://english.phbs.pku.edu.cn/admissions/Admissions_Bulletin/;
2. Collect the supporting documents:
- Completed Peking University Application Form for International Students with a recent photograph;
- Notarized copies of degree or diploma certificate in English (graduating students shall present letter of certification for graduation);
- Official transcripts in English from all the universities the applicant attended;
- Personal Statement in English (within two pages, double-spaced), download form:
- Recommendation Letters from two referees.
- Certified score reports of TOEFL or IELTS if required;
- Copy of passport, or identification card;
- GMAT scores (copy must include test account number) *required only for MBA
- Optional: scholarship application form, books, publications, articles, etc. in English related to your academic and professional accomplishments.
3. Submit the application online and send the “Completed Application Form” and hardcopies of the application material to: Admissions Office for International Students, Room 114 Peking University HSBC Business School University Town, Nanshan District Shenzhen 518055, China.
Application system opens in October.
For more information: