How to Apply for our MBA
Last modified: 2019-12-10 13:40:56 by Anabela Santos
1. Register and complete the online application from www.studyatpku.com (choose degree program > master program -> UK Shenzhen Part-time MBA -> apply) with your passport-sized photo for online submission.
2. Or download the application form from the website above, complete the form with signature, and either post a hard copy or e-mail an attached copy to the address below.
3. Post the hard copy, or alternatively, e-mail the attached copy of the following documents:
a) Valid GMAT or GRE score report, or other proof of your competency.
b) Curriculum vitae
c) Personal statement specifying the reason for your application and your career plans (max. 1000 words).
d) Copy of your previous university degree certificate(s). You must show the original or notarized copy of the certificate(s) when you register on the course, following the letter of offer, in order to validate your place on the programme.
e) Copy of transcripts from your last course of study. You must show the original or notarized copy of the transcripts when you register on the course, following the letter of offer, in order to validate your place on the programme.
f) Copy of valid passport or equivalent identification.
g) Two confidential recommendation letters with referees' signature and contact information.
f) One passport-sized photo (480*640 pixel)
NB: All application materials must be in either Chinese or English. Materials submitted will not be returned.
4. Application Postal address and related contact details:
Admissions Office for International Students
113 Peking University HSBC Business School
University Town, Nanshan District,
Shenzhen 518055, China
Email address for applications: email@example.com, and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Deadline for submission of applications: March 31, 2020
CONTACT FOR ENQUIRES:
E-mail: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: 0086-755-26032001(China), 0086-755-26032002 (China), 00-44-1865-957600 (UK)
Review of Applications
Applicants will be notified by email if they are shortlisted for the admission interview.
Letter of Offer
The PHBS International Affairs Office will issue a Letter of Offer at the end of June. Related materials will be sent along with the offer letter to successful candidates.
Students should refer to the admissions pack for registration instructions and should strictly follow procedures.
More information here: https://mba.phbs.pku.edu.cn/special/phbsuk/