How to Apply for Scholarships
Last modified: 2019-12-17 14:28:22 by Anabela Santos
Apply for a Scholarship with us
In order to attract the most qualified candidates from around the world and enhance the diversity of our student body, PHBS has created a school funded scholarship, specifically for international students. The scholarship provides qualified international students with strong academic and professional records with either half-tuition or full-tuition scholarship funding.
Master's programme applicants are eligible to apply for various scholarships including school sponsored and Chinese Government Scholarships and other funding organizations.
If you wish to apply, please complete the following form and submit it with your additional supporting documents:
Each year the China Scholarship Council (CSC) awards funding to hundreds of foreign students studying in China. While the CSC-funded scholarship will not fully cover the tuition cost at PHBS, the grant will go a long way towards easing the financial burden of relocating to China to study.
For further information please visit - https://www.cscscholarship.org/
Aside from the PHBS scholarships, which are determined based on individual applications from the Shenzhen campus, there are several opportunities available for International students studying in the UK.
UK Scholarship Opportunities:
· Chevening Scholarship - https://www.chevening.org
· Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships - http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/masters-scholarships/
· Commonwealth Shared Scholarships - http://cscuk.dfid.gov.uk/apply/shared-scholarships/
· Government Postgraduate Scholarships - https://www.gov.uk/postgraduate-scholarships-international-students
· FindAMasters - https://www.findamasters.com/funding/guides/international-masters-funding-uk.aspx
· British Council - https://study-uk.britishcouncil.org/options/scholarships-financial-support
· Marshall Scholarship (USA) - http://www.marshallscholarship.org/applications/eligible
Future Finance is the UK's largest private student lender:
• Loans are offered from £2,000 - £40,000 to cover both Tuition Fees and Living Costs.
• Loans are offered to UK, EU and international students with a UK domiciled address.
Students can get started by applying via the Future Finance website to see if they're eligible (www.futurefinance.com). The online application should be available up to six months prior to the course commencing.
It is also worth checking whether your own country’s government has specific scholarships that would be relevant to you!
PHBS will be required to verify your attendance on the course before any funding is released; this will be completed after you have attended registration at PHBS. Any loan funds requested for tuition will be released directly to PHBS to be applied towards your tuition and loans for living costs will be paid directly to you.
For further information on PHBS Scholarship, please visit; http://english.phbs.pku.edu.cn/admissions/financing/